- “I have relied on the Rivkin Group for two separate home purchases and regularly recommend them to friends and family. Tremendous service & very friendly!” -C. Wallace D.
- “I selected Bonnie Rivkin, based on outstanding reviews, as my agent when I bought a property in Old Town Alexandria three years ago. I was very impressed with her professionalism, responsiveness and work ethic so, of course, I went back to her when it came time to sell that place and find a new one. She and her daughter Courtney are the absolute best. I recommend them most highly.” -Alan S.
- “Bonnie helped us to find and purchase our first home ten years ago. When the time came to move again, she guided us through the process of selling (including fielding more than a dozen offers!) while also buying and renovating our new home. She was helpful and knowledgeable, with a great familiarity of the area and a keen understanding of our needs, wants, and budget!” -Christina K.
- “We are writing to share the excellent experience we had with the Rivkin Group! The dynamic mother-daughter team were patient and easy to work with, which was super important to us as we found our way through the maze of buying a house…during a pandemic…with a newborn. From the outset, Bonnie flagged ample options for us and often refined the search based on feedback she got from us. Based on her knowledge of the area, she gave recommendations about areas to look that we were not even aware we wanted! During house visits, Bonnie and Courtney made sure everyone wore masks and that we were the only visitors in the unit at a given time. This made us feel incredibly comfortable and able to continue the home search even during uncertainty with the pandemic. We were delighted to know that Courtney was a mother of young kids as well. This gave her perspective, which she shared with us in spades, about “toddler-proofing” the house and where we might see challenges or opportunities with certain locations. Once we made the decision to pull the trigger, we were nervous that our offer would not win because of the rumors of rampant bidding wars in our desired location.. The Rivkin Group’s advice ensured that we only needed to put in one bid on one house without any bidding drama. Finally, during the inspection Bonnie and Courtney were incredibly thorough seeing issues that didn’t immediately appear to the amateur eye. Their professional lens found a few last-minute items that weren’t up to the Rivkin Group snuff and we were offered a credit for repairs. We cannot recommend the Rivkin Group enough and can’t wait to work with them in the future…just hopefully not too soon.” -Kate M.
- “Bonnie listened to me and developed a very good sense of what I was looking for — she was always available and very patient. She also helped to keep me balanced and temper enthusiasm with reality. Bonnie was such a professional who really went the extra mile — she found me a great house and a great deal.” -Mary G.
- “Liked your honesty; your ability to think and move quickly; your tenacity to get the deal done fairly, and with care for my interests...” -Brenda C.
- “Bonnie was always there for us, she was never pushy and she shared her knowledge and always thought of our best interests. She always kept in touch with us throughout the entire process.” -Erich & Gabriela S.
- “Bonnie was extremely knowledgeable about the various Alexandria communities, she was very patient, and followed through with everything.” -Catherine & Kevin R.
- "Bonnie did an awesome job finding us our first home. She is from the area which is a huge bonus. She found the property before it went live and got us in the see it before anyone else got a chance. We made a strong offer with her guidance and they accepted within 24 hours! She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, and even got us some great contractors to help with some minor repairs needed once we moved in. She still checks in periodically to make sure we are settling in well. We will definitely work with her again and will recommend her to our friends & family." -Carolyn L.